Hello Friends, if you have landed on this page I presume by now you must have gone through the complete Aadhar Card application process & are probably looking to check your Aadhar card status online or other means.This is what I will be helping you with in this article, let’s get started.
Users can Check Aadhar Card Status using below listed 3 means:
- Aadhar Card Status Online (through official UIDAI website)
- Check Aadhar Status Through SMS
- Aadhar Card By calling the Call Centre
#Method 1: Check Aadhar Card Status Online (through official UIDAI website)
The process of checking your Aadhar card status online is quite straight forward. The only thing you will need to have with you is your enrolment slip (received during Aadhar card registration process) which contain your enrolment number along with date & time of registration. If in case you have lost your enrolment slip then please scroll down & see our complete guide on how you can recover it’s detailed online.
Let’s start with the first Guide, for those who have their enrolment slip with them.
Steps to check Aadhar card status online using enrolment id:
- Firstly Please click on the following UIDAI link – https://resident.uidai.net.in/check-aadhaar-status.
- Please Enter Your enrolment id (which is a 14 digit number mentioned on your enrolment slip) in the field specified, along with the date and time of registration.
- A verification Security code also needs to be entered to verify that you are a human and not a robot.
- Once Done Please click on ‘Check Status’ and your card will be displayed if the application has been processed. In the case of connection error, refresh the web page.
The below-listed guide is for those who want to check their Aadhar card status but have lost their enrolment slip.
Steps to recover your Aadhar Card Enrolment ID using Name and Date of Birth in order to Check Aadhar Card Status Online:
- Click on the following UIDAI link – https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid.
- Once the page loads, select the ‘enrolment no (EID)’ option.
- After that enter your full name as it appears on the enrolment slip.
- Enter your email id or mobile number as mentioned during the time of enrolment.
- Once done, enter the security code as mentioned on the page.
- Upon entering these details, click on the button ‘Get OTP’.
- The UIDAI website verifies your details and if the name and mobile number are verified, subsequently sends you an OTP on your mobile number.
- Upon receiving the OTP you need to verify it by entering it in the ‘Enter OTP’ field.
- Once done, You will receive another email or SMS with details of your enrolment id number.
Using that enrolment id number you can easily check your Aadhar card status by following the steps mentioned above.
Aadhar Card Status #Method 2: Through SMS
Thanks to UIDAI now you can also get your Aadhar card status on mobile by following the below listed simple instructions.
- Write UID STATUS <14 digit enrolment id>
- Example: UID STATUS 54123678904321
- Send it to 51969 from your Aadhar registered mobile number (The one that you used during Aadhar registration).
- Within few minutes you will receive an SMS with your Aadhar card current status.
Aadhar Card Status #Method 3: By calling the Call Centre
If you want to do it the old fashioned way, then you can simply call them at the below-listed helpline number & address your Aadhar card status related query.
- Toll-free Aadhar Card Status Enquiry Phone Number – 1947
Aadhar Card Status Complete Video Guide in HINDI –
Will be added soon.
I hope you found this guide useful, please support us by sharing it with your friend’s & family. If you need any help or have any questions please contact us by commenting below and we will come back to you as soon as possible.