The UIDAI has recently added a Grievance Centre their official web page where one can address there suggestions and complaints. Every citizen of India who enrolled for Aadhar gets an acknowledgement slip with an Enrolment Number, Date and Time and based on these details one can state their problems. First let’s learn how to file an Aadhar card complaint & in the later part we have laid down a guide on how you can check it’s status afterwards.
How to file Aadhar Card Complaint Online :
- Open the UIDAI resident website’s file complaint page by Clicking here.
- Fill in the requested details like Enrolment Number, Date and Time, Mobile number etc & select the category’s to which your Complaint most relate too.
- Next step is very important, In the remark field, type in your Complaint in as much detail as possible.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- Upon successful registration, an Case ID will be sent out to your registered mobile number as well as email ID.
- Please keep this Case ID save as it will help you in tracking down the Complaint status in future as explained in our guide below.
Checking Aadhar Card Complaint Status :
Method 1- Online
- Insert the Case ID which was provided in your registered mobile number and e-mail Id upon Complaint registration.
- Now insert the Security code shown in the captcha image.
- Select on “Check Status” button.
- Your complaint status will be shown on your screen, and will also be sent on your mobile number and e-mail Id.
Method 2- Offline mode
If you have any queries or complaint, Contact them through:
- Contact Number: 1947 (Toll-free)
- Fax: 080-2353 1947
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI),
Government of India (GoI),
3rd Floor, Tower II, Village / Town / City
Jeevan Bharati Building,
New Delhi -110001.