In case you lose your Aadhar card enrolment acknowledgment slip, do not panic. Through an online system, you can now check the Aadhar card status with the help of your name and other details & it also enables Aadhar card download using those details.
Steps to recover enrolment number & Aadhar card download afterward:
- Click on the link: https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid. You will see this web page.
- In the following web page, you will be asked what “You want to receive” choose between two options, which are- “Aadhaar No (UID)” OR “Enrolment No (EID)“. Since we want to recover the EID, choose Enrolment ID.
- Below that, fill your full name, email ID or mobile number in the boxes.
- Once you insert the “security Code” in the box, click “Get OTP”.
- Insert the OTP sent to your registered mobile number. Click “Verify OTP”.
- Once verified, your Enrolment ID will be provided in your Aadhar registered email ID and mobile number.
- Now, with your Enrolment number, you can easily download your eAadhar.
- Click on this link https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- It’s important that before going any further you please take time & Check your Aadhar card status, make sure that it’s approved.
- Once we have the confirmation, we are good to proceed further.
- Select ‘Enrolment Id’ as shown in the screenshot below.
- Fill in the respected fields, starting with Enrolment Number, Full Name, Pin Code & Aadhar registered mobile number.
- Next, enter the security code as mentioned on the page.
- Once you have entered all the details, click on ‘Get one time Password’ link.
- The UIDAI website verifies your details and if the Enrolment Id, name and mobile number are verified, subsequently sends you an OTP on your mobile number.
- Upon receiving the OTP you need to verify it, by entering the code it in ‘OTP’ field.
- Finally click on ‘Validate & Download link’ to download your eaadhar in PDF format.
- Please use your postal code as password to open the eAadhaar pdf file.